What we feed our dogs is probably one of the most confusing and emotive subjects - everybody is an expert. But how much do we really know?
Are you feeding your dog a plant-based diet and know that they are getting everything they need? Maybe your dog has intolerances to animal proteins and you are exploring options. Are you the type of person who wants to know about all types of diets so you can make the right, informed decision for your dog. Do you want access to information provided by a vet nutritionist at the touch of a button whenever you want it?
It may shock you to know the following facts:
- A long-standing UK vegan dog food brand does not contain everything a dog needs! It lacks some of the essential amino acids and vitamins needed in a plant-based diet. Methionine, taurine, L-carnitine and the essential vitamin D3 (a key vitamin needed for dogs to thrive!)
- Many dog owners do not realise that they can still feed their dog a healthy, unprocessed diet and CAN avoid expensive prescription diets and medication.
- Some owners choose to feed their dogs what they eat without correct supplements. Dogs have completely different nutritional needs to humans. Dogs will become ill later life if they lack important nutrients and a balanced diet.
How do owners know which plant-based diet to feed their dog?
The best way to know what is best for your dog is to educate yourself. That is why we support Dr Areille’s plant-based nutrition course for dogs. It empowers owners to decide for themselves what is best for their dog using the most up-to-date science. Have a sneak peak here!
Dr Arielle is the UK’s top Vegan Vet Nutritionist. She has 30 years of experience as a GP vet and 4 years of experience studying canine nutrition. She specialises in bespoke plant-based diets for dogs; diets that - overcome a health condition, for a particular breed or for a stage of life. Dr Arielle has changed the lives of hundreds of dogs through diet. Many of them had owners who thought that they were doing the right thing but turned out they were harming their dog.
Educate yourself on the best Plant-based diet for your dog here
Dr Arielle has dedicated her life to helping dogs through diet
Why do we love Dr Arielle’s Plant-Based Nutrition Course for Dogs?
This plant-based nutrition course for dogs is an in-depth course where you can learn at your own pace. It can be used as a reference and is always there to go back to. What is particularly amazing is that it keeps getting updated as science does!
We particularly love that:
- You find out which are the top brands that DO contain everything your dog needs.
- You can learn what nutrients/ best food you dog needs dependent on their age, breed and health needs.
- Learn about fresh food and the benefits of developing a healthy gut microbiome.
- Dr Arielle uses actual case studies from hundreds of dogs that she has 'cured' through the right diet.
What do you get in the course and guides?
Your vet led information comes in many different formats. It is always updated and your lifetime access means you can refer back to it whenever you want or need to.
- Past webinars with special guests
- Invitation to upcoming webinars
Learn why dogs are better suited to a plant-based diet (Part 1 of guides)
- Evolution and physiology of dogs
- The animal protein and allergy debate
- Case studies of happy dogs living longer lives
- Your dog’s gut microbiome
- Plants – a TRUE protein
Make sure your dog’s vegan diet is complete (Part 1 of guides)
- Avoid health problems later on in life
- Know what to look out for on ingredient lists
- Which brands are the best quality
- Home cooking balanced food for your dog
- Case studies to learn from
Solving common conditions your dog may have with a plant-based diet (Part 2 – FREE)
- Kidney disease and pancreatitis
- Allergies and intolerances
- IBD and Colitis
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Bonus section on cancer in dogs by top specialist!
Making sure your dog is eating the best for their life stage (Part 2 – FREE)
- Plant-based puppies
- Elderly dogs and arthritis
- Feeding giant breeds
- Weight issues
- Heart health
Start learning about your dog's health here.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Plant-Based Nutrition Course for Dogs
When does the course start and finish?
This course is not live so it starts when you purchase it and it never ends! Take the course from start to finish or as you please. Use it as a place of reference as and when you need it.
How long do I have access to the course?
After signing up, you have lifetime access to this course. We will update with the most up-to-date information and science as new products and papers are produced or published!
Is this course for me?
If you are serious about your dog’s long-term health then this course is definitely for you. You can access all the information whenever you need it throughout your dog’s life.
How long is the course?
The full course is made up of 16 sessions + a bonus session on cancer and plant-based diets in dogs. Each session contains a video that is about 15 – 20 minutes long and a written text that is updated. You can proceed at your own pace completing it over the course of a full day or over a few weeks. Keep referring back to sections that you need reassurance with.
How much does the course cost?
The course comes in two parts for £115 - make sure you tick the box to get the second part of the course for free.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us in the first 30 days and we will issue you a full refund.
You can access Dr Arielle's Plant-based Nutrition Course for Dogs HERE
Note this blog contains affiliate links that allow you to find the items mentioned in this blog and support our brand at no cost to you. While Fleetful may earn minimal sums when you use the links, you are in no way obligated to use these links. Thank you for your support!